Join by Computer
1) Click on the URL link you received in the confirmation email you received from us. Depending on which Web browser you have set as your default, (we recommend Chrome), you may have to click on a launch prompt to launch the Zoom application. The image on the left shows what the launch request looks like in Chrome.
2) After launching the Zoom application, a new window will appear on your screen with a video image of yourself and a window inside (see the image on the left.)
• Click on the blue bar "Join by Computer"
3) Test your Speaker
• Click on “Test Mic & Speaker” below the green bar to adjust your audio settings. A new window will pop up (see image below ).
• Select from the drop down menu your Internal Speakers, External Speakers (choose the brand name or type of connection) or headphones. We recommend using a headset for Private Sessions and live interactive webinars.
• Click on Test Speakers, you will hear musical tones, you can adjust the volume using the slide bar.
4) Test your Mic
Select your mic (we recommend using a headset for featured presenters and private sessions to eliminate echo.) You can adjust the volume using the slide bar. We recommend clicking on "Automatically adjust microphone settings."
5) Test your Video
Select video from the menu bar. Choose the source for your video. Make any adjustments to your video settings; room light, camera setting software.
Click on the green bar "Join Audio" to enter.
• Private Sessions: Robert will join you at your appointed time.
• Live webinars: a static image will appear on the screen until the start of the event.
• Guest Speakers: please join the event at your appointed time.
System Requirements • Recommended Devices