How to Participate using Zoom
After launching the Zoom application, 20 minutes prior to the start of the event, a new window will appear on your screen showing the Teachings of Michael logo. Another window will appear (see the image on the right).
• Click on the blue bar "Join by Computer"
Test your Speaker
• Click on “Test Mic & Speaker” below the green bar to adjust your audio settings. A new window will pop up (see image: Audio Settings ).
• Select from the drop down menu your Internal Speakers, External Speakers (choose the brand name or type of connection) or headphones.
• Click on Test Speakers, you will hear musical tones, you can adjust the volume using the slide bar.
Test your Video
For private or group sessions
• • Click on “Test Mic & Speaker” below the green bar to adjust your video settings. A new window will pop up (see image: Audio Settings).
Now click on the green bar "Join Audio" to enter.
Q&A - Text Panel
You are welcome to submit your text questions using the Q&A icon on your screen. Click on the icon and type in your questions.
• Conversations with Michael
• In Studio Classes
• iSpirit I & II
Live Sessions with Michael
If you would like to be a guest on the show, click on the "Raised Hand Icon", this will place your name in a virtual waiting room while you continue to watch the event. (see image above and Part 3)